A new kind of luxury SUV.
A large SUV that puts the focus firmly on family and luxury.
More spacious, more versatile with class-leading innovations wrapped in finely tailored style. The all-new Kia Sorento not only is the most high-tech Kia car ever made, but also leads the way in SUV design.
Get a better look
Looks that thrill.
The most advanced Kia yet.
Luxury at large.
Capacity for change.
Fine-tuned for Aussie roads.
To deliver exceptional car-like handling with comfort and dependability to suit our roads, the Sorento was subjected to an extensive local ride and handling tuning program over thousands of kilometres across urban, country, and outback roads in Australia.
Advanced AWD Coupling.
Sudden bumps in the road. An icy patch. Tricky curves ahead. The advanced AWD system is optimised to prepare you for paths less travelled so you are always in control.
The Drive Mode Select System, Terrain Mode Select System and Electronic Stability & Traction Control System all come together to ensure grip and stability on a range of surfaces.
AWD and Terrain Mode Select System available on Diesel models.
Designed to protect
Safety that's a step ahead.
Blind Spot View Monitor
A second pair of eyes. By activating the turn signal, the wide-angle surround view monitors will display live footage of other vehicles in your blind spots on the 12.3â€ instrument cluster.
Available on GT-Line grade.
Multi Collision Braking
The Multi Collision Braking^ system engages automatic braking when an airbag is deployed during a primary collision to help mitigate a secondary collision.
Parking Collision Avoidance Assist
The Parking Collision Avoidance Assist^ system warns you with visual and audible alarms while engaging the brakes when it anticipates collision with an obstacle and/or pedestrians.
Be The First To Know
Meet the family
- 8” Touchscreen with Android Auto™[B] and Multi Connection Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay™[A]
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB - Car, Pedestrian, Cyclist and Junction Assist)*
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist*
- Multi Collision Brake*
- Front centre side airbag
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist*
- LED Headlights & fog lights
- 17" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control*
- Drive Mode Select with Terrain Mode (Diesel only)
- In addition to S:
- 10.25” Touchscreen with Android Auto™[B], Apple CarPlay™[A] and Multi-connection Bluetooth
- Satellite navigation with 10 year traffic and map update
- Dual zone climate control (3-stage)
- Auto window defogger
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 18" Machine finish alloy wheels with full size spare
- 10-way power driver's seat (including 2-way lumbar support)
- In addition to Sport:
- Smart Key with Push Button Start
- Smart Power Tailgate with height adjustment
- Leather appointed[L] seats
- Remote Engine Start
- Heated 1st row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 2x USB back seat charging ports
- LED rear combination lights
- 19" Machine finished alloy wheels with full size spare
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- [B]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [L]Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- [W]The Road Traffic Code 2000 in WA prohibits people from driving a vehicle unless a person is behind the steering wheel and they have full control over the vehicle. The use of this Remote Smart Park Assist (RSPA) feature will not comply with this rule and thus it should not be used while within WA.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html